Coyote Kickoff is mandatory for all students who are new to college and seeking a degree or certificate, or taking general studies classes. All recent high school graduates must attend Kickoff, even if you took college classes through ACE, Dual Enrollment or Hoop of Learning while in high school.
What to Expect
At Kickoff you will meet other new students, discuss student success practices & resources, speak with & ask questions of current students, create a first semester academic plan, and register for your classes.
In order to attend Coyote Kickoff students must first:
- Create a student account online
Take Placement Tests (Writing, Reading, Math). Students can prepare for placement tests and review sample questions here.
Sign up for your Coyote Kickoff session http://chandlergilbertcc.eventbrite.com
- Apply for Admissions to Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Submit proof of identity online or in-person with CGC's Admissions and Records Department
- Update residency information with CGCC's Admissions and Records Department (this will be used for tuition calculations)
What to Bring:
- Student ID #
- MEID and Password - to participate in Coyote Kickoff you must be able to login to your Student Center - if you need to reset password go to Forgot Password, or visit they Coyote Center for assistance at least 24 hours prior)
- Photo ID (Driver's license, State ID, Passport)
- Unofficial high school transcripts
Session currently available:
March 20- May 24th, 2017
Mondays & Wednesdays: Session begins promptly at 2 pm
Wednesdays: Session begins at promptly 9am
Coyote Kickoff meets in the Bradshaw (BRD) 123A
Please plan to check in 15 minutes prior to schedule session at the Coyote Center.
Email - email@example.com
Helpful Forms Following Kickoff
Find your drop date.pdf