The Experts is an applications assistance program that provides face-to-face instructional support to students. Students can sign up for a 30-minute block of time with one of the experts (subject to availability). Your expert is there to help you with your application needs.
To provide assistance to students with campus-supported* and course specific+ computer applications.
Does your class require you to
- Write papers?
- Research topics online?
- Give presentations?
- Create graphs?
- Use online applications?
- Use the Internet or a computer to complete assignments?
Then The Experts can help you with
- Word processing, formatting your papers.
- Browsing and searching, finding resources.
- PowerPoint and presentation software.
- Excel, using formulas and creating graphs.
- Using Canvas, MyITlab, and other online applications.
- Access to the Internet and Computers with up-to-date software.
Come by the Computer Lab to make an appointment today.
*Software currently licensed for college-wide use in conjunction with a CGC course. Examples: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Canvas, etc.
+Software currently licensed for a particular course. Examples: MyITlab, Quickbooks, Weebly, etc.