The Maricopa County Community College District Governing Board, through the Department of Public Safety (DPS) located on each college campus, is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment.
The mission of the Department of Public Safety at each college is to provide assistance and security for people on campus, protection of district and personal property, traffic control, visitor assistance, operation of a lost and found function, loss prevention and loss reporting, identification of safety hazards and training and orientation of employees and students.
The Department of Public Safety is here to ensure your safety on campus. The Department of Public Safety and assigned personnel provide the following services to you:
- Routine patrol of campus
- Provide battery jump starts
- Provide safety escorts to and from classrooms and parking lots upon request
- Issue college identification cards and parking decals
- Provide Lost and Found services for lost items
- Render emergency first aid
- Provide miscellaneous information and assistance