Incidents Occurring on or within CGCC/WC
2/14/11 - A Facilities employee was taken to a local hospital after ingesting lacquer thinner. The substance had been transferred from its original container and was mistaken for drinking water.
2/17/11 -At approximately 4:30am a Public Safety Officer encountered a male subject sleeping adjacent to the front entrance of the Hangar. Later that evening that same subject was again observed sleeping in the same location. He showed signs of intoxication and was trespassed from the campus by Public Safety personnel. ASU Police were contacted.
Incidents Occurring on or within CGCC/WC Housing
No incidents reported.
End of report.