- Hiring process and paperwork for board-approved positions
- New Employee Orientation/Information
- Employee Exit interviews
- Temporary/Student Employee New Hire Packets and forms
- I-9 process and paperwork
- HRMS Time & Labor Support
- Employee Group policies
- Performance Evaluations
- Leaves of Absence policies
- Employee Discounts
College Employee Services is committed to working proactively and strategically with the diverse college community in identifying and responding to its changing needs. We will provide leadership and guidance in the development, implementation, and administration of policies and procedures, while advancing the strategic goals and supporting the mission of Chandler-Gilbert Community College.
The Department is a resource for the college community and is recognized as a dynamic team of knowledgeable professionals who impact and promote equity and fair human relations throughout the organization. The Department is a customer-service organization responsive to the changing needs and expectations of the community it serves.