The Associated Students of Chandler-Gilbert Community College (ASCGCC) strive to serve all students attending CGCC.
- Strengthen and learn new leadership skills
- Connect with students at CGCC and other Maricopa Community Colleges
- Serve Chandler-Gilbert Students by representing a collective voice to administration
- Plan activities and events
- Invite other students to get involved and experience the best CGCC has to offer
ASCGCC Executive Council has four officers: President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary. They meet weekly on Fridays at 9:00am. They also meet with the Cabinet and the Advisory Board.
ASCGCC Cabinet consists of a varied number of commissioners including: Publicity, Service, and Spirit. They meet weekly on Tuesdays at 1:00pm. They also meet with the Advisory Board.
ASCGCC Advisory Board includes representatives from each club as well as the ASCGCC Cabinet and Executive Council. They meet weekly on Thursdays at 1:00pm. This governing body discusses and allocates funds for student and club use.
If you are interested in being a part of ASCGCC please contact KT Campbell (480) 857-5524 or email@example.com