- Thursday 1:00pm – 2:00pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: KT Campbell 480-857-5524
- Asian Pacific Islander Club
Promote cultural awareness among the students and faculty at CGCC and the community at large.
- Friday 2:15pm-3:30pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: Iris Ishikawa 480-732-7328
- Student Government
- Tuesday 1:00pm-2:00pm @ SC125
- Advisor: KT Campbell 480-857-5524
The Business Professionals Club is established for the expressed purpose of assisting CGCC students pursuing careers in professional industries. We are also committed to providing education and aid to students entering the professional world. The Business Professionals Club understands and is committed to fulfilling its responsibilities of abiding CGCC policies.
- Tuesday 2:00pm – 3:30pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: Beth Nuneviller 480-857-5134
The purpose of this student organization shall be to: Learn and Collaborate as Developers.
- Friday 1:00pm - 3:00pm @ CHO104
- Advisor: Prema Rayappa
- Advisor: Pat Baker
Educators Rising is an organization dedicated to providing opportunities for students interested in a career in the field of education.
- Wednesday 4:00pm – 5:00pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: Carrie Braaten 480-732-7039
- Advisor: Joni Burris 480-857-5526
The purpose of the Engineering Club is to: encourage others in the study of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), help members to succeed in attaining their degrees, work on projects for experience, and increase awareness of what engineers do.
- Friday 11:30am – 12:30pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: Liz Adams 480-726-4146
Exercise Science and Nutrition Club
The mission of this organization is to enhance professional growth within the fields of Exercise Science and Nutrition by developing a community of intrinsically motivated students to collaborate and engage in meaningful social interactions.
- Humanitarian & Environmental Action Team
The Humanitarian and Environmental Team works to inform, inspire, and ignite individuals regarding environmental issues and humanitarian disasters.
- Friday 10:00am-11:30am @ Garden
- Advisor: Jay Linford
- Hands Enriching Life Program
Hands Enriching Life Program (HELP) seeks to build the relationships between students and community by servicing those areas that need the most support. HELP address local as well as global needs by encouraging its members to engage in civic responsibility. We strive to unite the student body to serve the needs of our communities.
- Monday 2:00pm – 3:00pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: Alex Cannell 480-732-7069
- Hispanic Student Organization
HSO is a culturally inclusive club that actively reaches out to the community, and assists the college to be a better Hispanic serving institution. This club is known for the cultural events hosted on campus, and member participation in the community.
- Tuesday 1:00pm – 2:00pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: Ernie Bracamonte
- Intercultural Exchange Club
Encourages and promote goodwill among International and American Students.
- Thursday 2:00pm-3:30pm @ CYT2110
- Advisor: Annie Jimenez
The purpose of Kairos Christian Fellowship is to assist all CGCC Students interested in learning about the Bible.
- Thursday 5:00pm – 7:00pm @ IRN 208
- Advisor: Scott Adamson 480-732-7031
- Latter Day Saints Student Association
LDSSA exists to provide fellowship and religious training for students and is open to all students interested in participating in student activities in the LDS tradition. The Institute of Religion is located across the street from the CGCC main campus on the south side of Pecos Rd.
- Male Empowerment Network
The purpose of this organization is to actively explore, coordinate, and implement strategies that improve the access and persistence rates of minority male students in the Maricopa County Community College District.
- Wednesday 1:00pm – 2:30pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: Jackson Filas
- Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgender, Questioning, Allies
To provide a safe environment for people/students who are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, and Allies (LGBTQA), and to give opportunities for social interaction, education, LGBTQ issues, and promoting participation to raise awareness in our school and community.
- Monday 11:30am – 12:30pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: George Mulloy 480-726-4119
Phi Theta Kappa
- International Honors Society
The vision of the Alpha Sigma Nu Chapter is to empower CGCC students to obtain sustainable success and to positively impact our college and community.
- Wednesday 2:30pm – 3:30pm @ SC 103/113
- Advisor: Ryan Cain 480-732-7044
Pre-Health Professionals Club
Our mission is to facilitate our study in the medical field through community service, networking with other students with similar career interests, and to raise awareness concerning the health related issues or advancements.
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm @ SC 140
- ** Meets the 3rd Thursday of every month
- Advisor: Brad Bates 480-988-8996
It is the mission of the Psychology Club to promote education and service among undergraduate students who are interested in the different fields of psychology.
- Wednesday 2:30pm – 3:30pm @ IRN 226
- Advisor: Kristy McDonald 480-857-5542
- Student Activities Board
SAB is a team of student leaders developing events and programs for the Williams Campus.
- Student Veterans Organization
We are a student support community comprising of veterans, their families and outstanding individuals that wish to give back to the community. It is the mission of the SVO to ensure veterans and their families are afforded every tool to promote their success on and off campus.
- Thursday 12pm @ CYT 2110
- Advisor: Miguel Fernandez
Turning Point USA
Turning Point USA is centered around activism on and off campus. We spread the message of the importance of fiscal responsibility, free markets, and limited government.
- Tuesday 11:45am - 12:45pm @BRD165
- Advisor: Scott Wickham
The purpose of this organization is to actively explore, coordinate, and implement strategies that improve the access and persistence rates of minority female students in the Maricopa County Community College District.