The CGC-PSA Graduation Scholarship awards funds to Chandler-Gilbert Community College students who have applied for spring graduation at Chandler-Gilbert based on financial need.
The students eligible for assistance must:
1) Successfully petition for graduation by graduation deadline
2) Select to participate in commencement ceremonies (funds are not due until May)
3) Have an Expected Family Income (EFC) of zero (determined by financial aid)*
4) Successfully complete courses and be eligible for graduation
5) Fill out the scholarship application below by April 30, 2015.
--You may still apply if your EFC is greater than zero, see Guidelines.
Each scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in May. Scholarships will be awarded based upon financial need as determined through the EFC number. Should there be more eligible applicants than funds available, scholarships will be awarded based on a first-come first serve basis.
*Should there be more funds than students with an EFC of zero, funds will be awarded to applicants based on the EFC scale. Example: scholarships would be given to the next student who applied and has the closest EFC to zero, and so forth until all 20 scholarships have been given out. Students must successfully complete all graduation requirements.
Each scholarship awarded will be a $25 one-time installment.
The application deadline is April 30, 2015 at 10:00 PM.