Welcome friends and family of our 2013 graduates.
Date: Friday, May 10, 2013
Location: CGCC Pecos Campus ('See map')
- 8:00 AM Graduation Rehearsal in the Performing Arts Center (PAC)
- 6:00 PM Graduation Check-In begins SC 140.
Grad Images will be available for formal graduation photos
- 6:45 PM Class Graduation Pictures in the Performing Arts Center
- 7:20 PM Graduates Line up in the Performing Arts Center
- 8:00 PM Procession & Ceremony lawn south of Ironwood Hall
- Reception in the Student Pavilion immediately following the ceremony
RSVP at (480)732-7286 or www.cgc.edu/graduation to let us know how many in your family will be attending.
Individuals with disabilities needing special accommodations for this event should contact the Student Support and Transitional Services office at 480-857-5188, as far in advance as possible.
We hope you find this website helpful as you make your plans for Graduation Day here at Chandler-Gilbert Community College. Please do not hesitate to contact the Vice President of Student Affairs Office at 480-732-7322 with your questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus for Graduation Day May 10, 2013!