2. Apply for admission
- Go to my.maricopa.edu
- Click on the Student Center icon to the left of the page
- Login with your MEID and password.
- Click Admissions
- Select Chandler-Gilbert Community College as college of choice
- Select type of Program (degree and certificate programs or non-credit)
- Select Term and continue with steps to complete admissions form
: According to MCCCD policy and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Amendments Act of 2008, students are encouraged to self-identify with the Disabilities Resource Services office at 480.857.5188 or visit: www.cgc.edu/disability
3. Apply for financial aid
Apply for financial aid, scholarships and/or Veterans Education Assistance at www.cgc.edu/aid
. For more information call the Financial Aid Office: 480.732.7311 (Pecos Campus) or 480.988.8135 (Williams Campus). Federal school code is 030722.
4. Activate your Maricopa email
- Go to google.maricopa.edu
- Enter your MEID and password
- Follow the instructions
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Click Accept to create your email account
NOTE: All College communications will come through the Maricopa email address as well as the Message Center, both of which can be found at my.maricopa.edu. We encourage you to check them both frequently.
Next Step: Take Placement Test