Attention Students! Please allow for 3 -4 hours to complete your placement testing. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment in order check-in. Please plan accordingly.
Attention Students taking a placement test:
- Prior to testing you must fill out a Student Information Form
- Please bring your 8-digit student I.D. Number and current picture I.D.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Note: It is not necessary for you to arrive any earlier than your scheduled time.
- All testers are required to present a valid and current picture identification before testing (This included students between the ages of 12-18)
- Seating is limited
- FREE lockers are provided
If you are requesting special accommodations for testing you must be registered with Disability Resources and Services (DRS) office, for additional information regarding special accommodations please call the DRS office at 480.857.5188. If you already have accommodations, please call the Testing Center to schedule your appointment at 480.988.8000.