- Students taking the placement for a non-Maricopa college will be charge a $20.00 proctoring fee
- Prior to testing you must fill out a Student Information Form
- Please bring your 8-digit student I.D. Number and current picture I.D.
- All testers are required to present a valid and current picture identification before testing (This included students between the ages of 12-18)
- Seating is limited
- Lockers are provided for free
- Course placement scores will be valid for two years. Reading Placement scores that indicate "exempt from CRE101" Do Not Expire. Students will be permitted one re-test in English, reading, or math level at least a 24-hour waiting period. One additional re-test is permitted no sooner than three months from the oldest valid score date at any course placement testing site.
If you are requesting special accommodations for testing you must be registered with Disability Resources and Services (DRS) office, for additional information regarding special accommodations please call the DRS office at 480.857.5188. If you already have accommodations, please call the Testing Center to schedule your appointment at 480.732.7159.