A Placement Testing seat has been reserved for you at Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Pecos Campus in Chandler.
Testing is held in AGA152. To cancel your appointment, please call Testing Services at 480-732-7159.
Special Accommodations: If you are requesting special accommodations for testing you must be registered with Disability Resources and Services (DRS) office, for additional information regarding special accommodations please call the DRS office at 480-857-5188.
- Prior to testing you must fill out a Student Information Form.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR 8-DIGIT STUDENT I.D. NUMBER.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Note: It is not necessary for you to arrive any earlier than your scheduled time.
- All testers ARE REQUIRED to present a valid and current picture identification before testing (This includes students between the ages of 12-18).
- FINANCIAL AID: Are you applying for Financial Aid and DO NOT have a high school diploma or G.E.D., please let the staff know that you need to take the Ability to Benefit Placement Test (English, reading & arithmetic portion of the math).