Instructors: Please visit the Instructional Testing Request page for information on submitting tests and instructions to Testing Services. Note: If you have a student with special needs and they are not registered in the Disability Resources and Services Office, please contact 480.857.5188.
Make-Up Exams and Online Course Testing
- Services extended only for students who may have missed an exam due to extenuating circumstances such as death in family, illness, etc. or who are taking a hybrid or online course. We cannot accommodate retests/retakes of exams/tests.
- We do not provide grading of exams.
- We do not collect and/or distribute homework/handouts.
- Remind students they are responsible to provide their own supplies: scantron, calculators, pencils/pens, etc.
- Students will need to present a current picture I.D. and their 8-digit student I.D. number.
- Students will need to provide course and instructors name (PSY101, John Smith).
- Please provide enough copies of the exam.
- Please put your name and course number on your exams.
- Please visit Hours/Location for current hours of operation and last check-in times.
Disability Related Testing Accommodations
- Students needing ADA special accommodations for testing must be registered with Disability Resources Services (DRS) office prior to testing
- Testing for ADA special accommodations will be coordinated through the DRS office prior to the test. Current documentation must be on file in the Testing Center.
- Students must make an appointment for special accommodations testing. Students are encourage to schedule their appointments at least 1-2 weeks in advance.
- Testing hours will be determined based on the student's special accommodations needs.
- All testers ARE REQUIRED to present valid and current picture identification before testing