All Make-Up Exams, Online Courses and Disability Related Special Accommodations testing is coordinated by the instructor with the Testing Center. Students should contact their instructors to ensure that arrangements have been made prior to arriving at the Testing Center.
- All testers ARE REQUIRED to present valid and current picture identification before testing
- Do not forget your 8-digit student ID number
- Please provide the class (i.e. MAT121) and the instructor name (Jane Smith)
- Tests and instructions must be submitted by instructors prior to taking the test at the Center
- Students are responsible for providing their own pencils/pens, scantron form, calculators or any other item allowed by the instructor
- If your test requires the use of a computer, you may walk-in during hours of operation at the Pecos campus, however, computers are limited.
- To schedule an appointment at the Williams campus call 480.988.8000. Students are encouraged to schedule their appointments at least 1-2 weeks in advance to ensure availability
- The Testing Center does not accept or distribute homework assignments
- Testing is dependent upon available seating within the Testing Center during normal business hours. Please see Hours/Locations for current hours of operation and last check-in times. Please plan accordingly.
INSTRUCTOR INSTRUCTIONS for Classroom Support Testing