CELSA (English as Second Language)
CELSA Placement Testing is available for students for which English is their second language. It assists us in determining the appropriate English as a Second Language (ESL) course a student may need. Seating is limited.
- Test sessions available on a walk-in basis during normal business hours. Please see Hours/Location for current hours of operation and last check in times.
- Student must set their online student account. Go to my.maricopa.edu and click on "First Time Users Start Here". Follow instructions provided to obtain your Maricopa Enterprise ID (MEID), Password and Student ID. To apply for admissions go to my.maricopa.edu, then click Login and enter your User ID (MEID) and Password. Next click on Sign in and go to MCCCD Admissions under Student Center and complete your personal information.
- Seating is limited, please plan accordingly.
- There is no cost to students for this service.
- CELSA assessments may only be repeated one time.
- All testers ARE REQUIRED to present valid and current picture identification before testing.
- Do not forget your 8-digit student ID number, MEID and password.
CELSA Testing Sample Questions