Change Address | Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In
CGCC logo
skip breadcrumbHome > Students > International Education Program > Change Address

 International Education Program

Immigration Regulations

Please refer to links above for additional information

Reporting Change of Address

All F-1 students who have moved to a different location must report their new address to International Education Program office within 10 days. The new address must be entered into SEVIS immediately. Students must also complete an AR-11 form and send it immediately to the address on the form. The form can be downloaded from or pick up a copy from International Education Programs (IEP).

Student from Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan, North Korea, and Cuba are required to complete the AR-11SR which can be downloaded from