FEDERAL SCHOOL CODE: 030722 Summer 2013
Summer financial aid is very limited. Follow the instructions below to apply for Summer financial aid.
- Complete the 2012-13 FAFSA if you have not already done so.
- If Summer is your first semester at CGCC, you must be registered for Fall 2013 classes.
- Monitor your Maricopa Student Center and complete your financial aid file. A complete file means the CGCC Financial Aid Office has received your FASFA as well as all other requested documentation. You can review any information that is needed by the Financial Aid Office in your "To Do" list in your my.maricopa.edu online account.
- Register for your Summer 2013 class(es).
- Complete a 2013 Summer Application. (Below)
Summer Financial Aid Application.pdf
- After you submit your Summer Application, your payment due date will be extended. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have an anticipated Summer financial aid award in your Maricopa Student Center by your payment due date. If not, you will need to make full payment or enroll in a Payment Plan by your payment due date.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Submit your 2012-13 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and complete your financial aid file to have your eligibility determined. Complete file means the Financial Aid Office has received your FAFSA as well as all other requested documentation. You can review any information that is needed by the Financial Aid Office in your "To Do" list on your online Maricopa Student Center at my.maricopa.edu. It is important that you regularly monitor your Maricopa Student Center for notifications and updates.
2013-14 FAFSA is available. Please apply as soon as possible for Fall 2013 / Spring 2014.