- Potential student must be an enrolled member of a federal/state recognized American Indian tribe (or in the process of obtaining a census #)
- Self motivated; demonstrates excellent attendance
- Currently enrolled in high school and provide a current copy of high school transcript
- 2.0 or higher Grade Point Average high school (GPA)
File a Hoop of Learning application with CGCC Hoop of Learning office, located at the CGCC Pecos Campus in the Student Center, Room SC164.
- All potential students are required to take the CGCC college placement test in English and reading (math is optional) prior to starting any classes. Testing takes place in the CGCC Testing Center, 480.732.7159.
- Students accepted into the program will participate with their parents or guardian in a mandatory new student orientation.
- Accepted students are expected to adhere to college policies and procedures; and commit to successful completion of college courses.