Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
**Initial intake appointments need to be set up in advance, we do not have ASL interpreters on staff
Instructions for Requesting Interpreter Services
- Go to MCC's Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services page at http://www.mesacc.edu/disability-services/faculty/interactive-faculty-resource/about-accommodations/interpreting-services
- You will see various forms that you may need:
- Submit "Interpreter Request Form" for each class, each semester. You will also use this for events, meetings, etc.
- "Student Schedule Change Form" is to be used when your class schedule changes (if you will not be going to class, you won't need an interpreter because of a test, etc.)
- Click on the "Interpreter Request Form" button.
- Select Chandler-Gilbert Community College from the school list and fill out the rest of the form.
ATTENTION CART USERS: To request, please follow the instructions above and put "CART" in the comments section at the bottom.
Instructor's Guide to Interpreter Services