Disability Resources & Services
DRS Admission & Registration Process
Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Apply for Admission
For testing appointments refer to CGCC Testing Center Homepage
Academic Advisement & Registration
- Meet with an Academic Advisor if you are unsure of classes to take.
- Register for classes and pay for tuition if applicable.
DRS Connect is our new District-Wide Portal!
- Go to CGCC's main page www.cgc.edu
- Click on "Quick Links" button at the top of the page
- Click "D" and select "Disability Resources and Services"
- Click the "DRS Connect" button
- Click on new Student
Have all of your student information handy and follow the prompts to complete the application. You will be asked to upload your documentation. **If you get an error message, the file may be too big**
If any issues arise, or if you are unable to upload your documentation, call the DRS office at 480.857.5188