DRS Admission & Registration Process
1. Chandler-Gilbert Community College
2. Placement Testing
For testing appointments refer to CGCC Testing Center Homepage
3. Academic Advisement & Registration
- Meet with an Academic Advisor if you are unsure of classes to take.
- Register for classes and pay for tuition if applicable.
4. Turn in documentation of your disability to the DRS office
- The DRS Specialist will review documentation and a meeting will be scheduled to go over appropriate accommodations for your classes.