Admissions & Records FAQ | Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In
CGCC logo

 Admissions & Records

Frequently Asked Questions
Q - What is my Student Center?
Q - How do I apply for admission to CGCC as a new student?
Q - Do I need to submit a high school transcript to apply for admission?
Q - Can I take college classes before I finish high school?
Q - What do I do if I have been classified as out-of-state for tuition purposes?
Q - What is the Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (WUE)?
Q - Do I need transcripts sent to CGCC to register in classes?
Q - How do I get my grades?
Q - How can I get a letter verifying my enrollment?