Guidelines for Library Facilities
Reserve Room Materials
- Reserve materials are located behind the Circulation Desk.
- Reserve materials are for In House Use only.
- The library catalog can be searched to see what has been placed on reserve.
- The materials can be found under Course Reserves.
- A CGCC student picture ID card is required to check out items on Reserve.
Faculty may place library materials or their own personal materials on Reserve so they will be accessible to students for classroom assignments. Faculty owned materials will be checked out to the faculty’s class members only. Library-owned materials will be checked out to MCCCD students and MCCCD employees for the Reserve Room check-out time and place (in-Library, etc.). The Library does not purchase college textbooks to be put on Reserve. Please allow 72 hours for materials to be put on Reserve.