P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education
This Grant takes 4 months after you have applied.
The P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education provides grants to women whose education has been interrupted and who find it necessary to resume studies due to changing demands in their lives. There must be a need for financial assistance with their educational expenses to improve their marketable skills. This is a one-time grant with a maximum of $2,000. Lesser amounts may be awarded.
A woman is eligible to apply if she:
- is sponsored by a P.E.O. chapter;
- is a citizen of the United States or Canada
- is studying in the United States or Canada
- has had at least 24 consecutive months as a nonstudent sometime in her adult life
- is within 24 consecutive months of completing her educational goal
- is not enrolled in doctoral degree program e.g. educational, law, medical or clinical
1. Register for class 2. Fill out Application Form and Income and Expense Statement Form.
Any questions call P.E.O. Chapter Representative Roberta Hellman at 480.802.7321. Submit Application and Income and Expense Statement Forms to Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Workforce Development, B160. 2626 E. Pecos Road, Chandler, Arizona 85225-2499