Why Career & Technical Education?
Want educational options that allow you to enter the workforce fast?
Tired of your current job and want to make a career change?
Looking to keep pace with changing technologies?
Then experience the power of Career and Technical Education at CGC.
Today's workplace is ever-changing requiring employees to have the most advanced technical training that will allow them to immediately contribute to the needs of their company when hired. More and more students are choosing CTE courses as the answer for increasing college tuition costs, high demand for technical skills, and the desire to enter the workforce early.
- Certificate options often are fast tracks to high-tech careers
- Students can build on most certificates to obtain a two year degree
- Most two year AAS degrees will transfer on to a corresponding BAS degree at ASU.
- Business and industry may often offer tuition assistance to complete certificates or degrees.
- Internships and job placement assistance are available to students.
- Personal campus environment and family like atmosphere.
- Affordable tuition
- Wireless computing environment
- Small classes with more personal attention
- Housing is available at the Williams campus for all CGC students.
- State-of-the-art professional/technical training programs.
- Diverse offerings, faculty, staff and students.
Join others who have chosen the CTE journey to success.