Other Subject Area Tutoring
The Learning Center provides free appointment based tutoring for selected courses. Students must be currently enrolled at CGCC in the course(s) for which they are requesting tutoring. Appointment based tutoring takes place on the second floor of the Library, room LIB237 at the Pecos Campus.
- Computer Programming
- Foreign Languages
To schedule an appointment, please visit LIB239R, call 480.732.7231 or email email@example.com
Appointment Based Tutoring Guidelines for Students:
- Students must be currently enrolled at CGCC in the course(s) for which they are requesting tutoring.
- It's the student's responsibility to contact the Learning Center to schedule his/her own appointments.
- Tutoring appointments should be requested at least 24 hours in advance. (Monday appointments should be requested by Thursday of the previous week.)
- Students can make one appointment at a time up to maximum of two hours per week (depending on resources). We do not schedule routine recurring sessions for the duration of the semester.
- Students are to come prepared with all necessary materials and specific questions for the tutor.
- Students are expected to keep appointments made with tutors. If they are unable to keep an appointment, they must cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Two late arrivals, two missed appointments, or three late cancellations will result in termination of individual tutoring for the remainder of the semester.