Fill out the Instructor Packet
and digitally sign
You will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free here
Click on the image to the right to download the instructor application packet, then open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (digital signing won't work using an in-browser .pdf viewer). To digitally sign, follow these instructions:
- Click the “Sign” tab at the top, then click “Place Signature.” The Place Signature window will pop up.
- Make sure “Use signature” is checked, then click “Next.”
- Follow instructions to drag new signature rectangle.
- The "Add Digital ID” window pops up.
- Make sure “A new digital ID I want to create now” is checked, then click next.
- Click “New PKCS#12 digital ID file”, then click next.
- Fill in your name, organization name and email, then click next.
- Enter your password, confirm your password, then click finish.
- “Sign document” window pops up. Your password is asked for again. Enter your password and click “Sign.”
- You will be asked to save the document. Save it wherever you save documents on the computer you are using. Your signature will then be generated. This may take several seconds.
Once you are done with the application, please email it to your school’s dual enrollment liaison. The liaison will then submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You or the liaison can request copies of your official transcripts be sent to: email@example.com. The dual enrollment office cannot accept copies of transcripts from the instructor.
The application process can take up to two weeks.