Federal Work Study at CGCC
Current Chandler-Gilbert Community College students, who have completed the FASFA, may be eligible for a federal work study position on any of the three Chandler-Gilbert Community College campuses. To apply for financial aid, visit the Financial Aid page to get started. To determine eligibility after applying, please review your Financial Aid award information or contact the CGCC Financial Aid Office.
A federal work study eligible student needs to be enrolled in at least six credits in order to work as a federal work study student.
Additionally, Federal Work Study Students need to follow the following rules:
- must complete all applicable hiring documents.
- may earn no more than the amount awarded.
- can work no more than 20 hours during a time when class is in session.
- can start work no sooner than two weeks before the start of the semester.
- may work up to 40 hours during the semester breaks.
- may not work past the last day of the Spring Semester.
- must follow all the rules and regulations applicable to CGCC employees.
For steps in the hiring process and for an application, see the left navigation bar. View current Federal Work Study positions below:
For additional assistance with other jobs on or off campus, please speak with a career advisor in Career Services.