This confirms your reservation for Networking Night!
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
SC140, Pecos Campus
Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Map may be found at www.cgc.edu/maps
Networking Night is expected to be completely filled with a waiting list! If for some reason you find you are unable to attend, please call Chandler-Gilbert Community College Career Services to cancel your reservation at 480-857-5211 or by emailing your cancelation at email@example.com. Please include your name and student ID number.
· Check in will begin at 5:45pm
· An informal networking opportunity with business leaders will be held from 6:00-6:30 pm
· A seated, presentation will be from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. with additional networking to follow.
What is "professional attire?"
Professional attire is how you would dress for an important meeting or interview. Please remember - You are dressing to impress other professionals in a polished and professional manner.
Options for Men
- Suit and tie
- Dress pants or nice khakis with a suit jacket and no tie
- Dress pants and solid color long-sleeved shirt with or without a tie
- Black or Brown polished shoes in good condition
- NO jeans (any color), sneakers, flip-flops, T-shirts or shorts, etc.
Options for Women
- Skirt at knee length or longer or pants with a suit jacket and nice blouse or shell underneath
- Dress skirt or pants with a short or long-sleeved blouse
- Shoes (either flat or heel, preferably closed-toe) that match the color of your skirt or pants
- Polished shoes in good condition
- NO jeans (any color), sneakers, flip-flops, T-shirts (unless plain and under a suit jacket), mini-skirts, shorts, tank tops, etc.
What food will be served?
- An assortment of desserts and non-alcoholic drinks will be served. Please plan on eating dinner prior to attending this function.
Can I reserve a seat to be sure we're sitting together?
Unfortunately, we are unable to reserve seats. The purpose of this event is to network, or meet other people, especially business people.
Before you go…
Etiquette sites of interest:
General Networking Information
Getting seated at the table (Note: there will not be assigned tables):